Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mastery of Words


How to become a Master of Words?
The first time ever since I started writing copy letters back in 2005, I am divulging my secret weapon to making money from every word I write.
This is amazing on many counts because not only are there almost no other writing professions that pay in the thousands of dollars, this might just be the "missing link" you need to be able to sell anything and everything.
I realize that isn't all that long compared to the years of experience many other top gun copywriters have under their belts.  Yet I hazard a guess that what really turns heads is the profits I've made in that short time span.
And I will show you how to do that too for yourself, only much faster!
I spent my early days reading dozens of other people's sales copies and writing for free just to get some "hands on" experience.
I learned the best sales letters are what they are because they have the best choice of words, and the sales letters that did embarrassingly poor are owed to having a poor choice of words!
This interesting yet incredible observation changed the way I wrote copy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment